PDT studios can be rented for video capture, still photography, rehearsing, teaching classes, holding workshops and much more. Please not that all rentals are dependable on the availability of the studio. Rates are hourly, and may vary according to class size and project. Learn more about each of our three studios below.
Studio Accommodations: PDT has three bathrooms, an outdoor seating area, and a parking lot in front of the studio
*Please note that street shoes, food and beverages (other than water) are not allowed in any of the studios at any time.
Cancellations: No-shows are responsible for their entire rental fee. No refunds will be issued as all sales are final.
Auditions: Please add $100 to the rental fee if holding auditions for 10 or more dancers.
• Sufficient space must be booked to accommodate all the dancers who will be waiting to audition.
• Holding rooms must be booked in advance.
• No bodies should be in the hallway blocking flow of traffic.
• Please bring enough staff to manage those who come to auditions and control crowds so as not to obstruct public areas and entrances.
• Bring your own supplies and handouts. PDT will not photocopy materials.
• If you need an accompanist, PDT can put you in touch with several excellent pianists with whom you would arrange a separate payment agreement.